The younger your kids starts to learn a foreign language, the easier for them to master the language. Our Chinese courses help kids (3 to 9 years old) learn Chinese via playing games and discussing topics. We develop a personalized study plan and the Chinese lessons for kids based on each child's Chinese learning style and pace. We teach kids practical skills (e.g., Chinese speaking skills) that are most useful in every day life. Moreover, we offer a variety of interesting topics that makes learning Chinese effective and fun! Chinese can be one of the best investments you make in your children's future.
1. This level is for kids who have never learned Chinese before and can not read Pinyin or Chinese characters.
2. In this level, your kids will learn Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters. They will learn basic daily vocabulary and short sentences, such as greetings, self-introduction, introduce family members, ages, colors, numbers, animals, fruits, etc. We will use fun pictures, physical goods, and games to make class fun and effective.
1. This level is for kids who can use familiar words to answer simple questions in areas of basic daily topics. They can read Pinyin and recognize the most basic strokes of Chinese characters.
2. In this level, your kids will learn simple words, short sentences, and simple dialogues such as clothing, toys, household appliances, weather, etc. we will teach your kids some simple nursery rhyme, and your kids will learn to write very simple Chinese characters.
1. This level is for kids who can ask and answer simple questions on familiar matters with short sentences.
2. In this level, your kids will learn topics such as directions, time, seasons, likes/dislikes, countries, etc. Your kids will learn to narrate a short story. More Chinese characters and nursery rhyme will be learned.
1. This level is for kids who can ask and answer questions with some long sentences and who can narrate short stories. Your kids can exchange information clearly, although somewhat slowly.
2. In this level, your kids will learn topics such as express feelings, school life, hobbies, etc. We will also teach your kids basic knowledge and history of Chinese culture, stories of idioms, simple poems, etc, aiming to make your kids gain deeper understanding of Chinese culture and customs.
1. This level is for kids who can communicate with some confidence on familiar routine and non-routine matters related to their interests, interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity. Your kids can read longer stories, folk tales, etc.
2. In this level, your kids will learn ancient stories, Chinese proverbs, etc. Your kids will practice to broaden vocabulary and enhance ability on comprehensive reading and writing.
1. This level is for kids who can use Chinese accurately and effectively on a wider range of topics. Your kids can read longer and complex texts with little difficulty.
2. In this level, your kids will learn some famous writings, ancient poems, etc.
1. Can I learn with my kids?
Yes. I offer children's family classes where up to one adult and one child in the same family can take a class together with me. However, parents will have to understand that the approach of teaching a kid Chinese is very different from that of teaching an adult. Most likely, kids don't have past experiences to draw from, so they don't learn a language through grammar and sentence structure. Instead, they learn it through sound recognition, games, songs, pictures matching and role plays. When you attend a class with your child, you will notice that I will accommodate your kids' learning style most of the time but I am sure you will learn a lot of new things while having fun and bonding with your children.
2. My friends also have kids who want to learn Chinese. Do you offer kids' group class?
Yes. I highly encourage interested parents to take the lead to put together a group class for kids (no more than six) of similar age. Kids usually become more active and involved when they are around their peers.
Family Session (Up to one kid and one adult from the same family)
(50 minutes / session )
|10||$25||save 25% |
Children Group Session (Up to 6 children of similar age, at least 4 years old)
|Session Rate per Child|
(50 minutes / session )
Note: The minimum sessions required: 10.
Curriculum for Kids
|1-3months||Simple daily conversation; |
About 100 Chinese characters including colours, fruits, animals and family members etc.
|3 months-half a year||Daily conversation;|
Introduction of family and oneself;
About 200 Chinese characters.
|Half a year – 1year||Chinese phonetic symbols system; |
About 400 Chinese characters and writing.
|More than one year|
Chinese phonetic symbols system;
Describing the pictures;
Retell Chinese stories;
Chinese children’s songs;
About 800 Chinese characters and writing.